Thomas Street / Yate Street
Aston Manor chapel was built in 1862. In 1898 it was rebuilt and enlarged. The church was founded on 1859 by a secession of members from Heneage Street Aston.
Lozells Road Aston Manor
Fairbairn Hall was registered for public worship in 1911. In 1919 it was re-certified as Hartington Hall. It was not included among the Brethren’s meetings 1957.
New Street Aston Manor
Evangelistic Church was registered for public worship in 1943.