C of E
Birchfield – Holy Trinity (was Staffordshire) Trinity Road / Birchfield Road (O.S. GR 068901 )
Consecrated in 1864. A parish was assigned out of St Mary’s, Handsworth in 1865. Part of the parish was taken to form the parish of All Souls,Witton 1926. There were mission rooms in Wilson Road 1887 – 94, and at Finch Road School 1904 – 26.
Registers at Birmingham Central Library – Archives department
Brethren – Trinity Road Birchfield
Gospel hall was registered for public worship in 1897.
Congregationalists and Independents – Westminster Road Birchfields
Chapel was opened in 1897.The church was formed in 1882 and originated in 1875 when mission services sponsored by Wheeler Street chapel ,were begun at the Perry Barr Literary Institute. A mission was opened in Franchise Street Perry Barr in1900 which was still extant in 1908.
Registers at Birmingham Central Library – Archives department Baptisms 1880 – 1892
Jehovah’s Witnesses – Trinity Road Birchfield
Kingdom Hall was registered for public worship in 1954.
Methodists -Mansfield Road Birchfields/Aston
Chapel was opened by the Wesleyans in 1883.
Registers at Birmingham Central Library – Archives department Marriages 1900 – 1971