Pipe Hayes Click Here to go back to District Map Acocks Green Allens Cross Ashted Aston (Gosta Green) Aston Aston (Juxta) Aston Brook Aston Manor Balsall Heath Bartley Green Bearwood Billesley Birchfield Birmingham Blackwell Bordesley (Camp Hill) Bordesley Bordesley Green Bournbrook Bournville Brandwood Bromford Brookfields California Castle Bromwich Cotteridge Deritend Duddeston Earlswood Edgbaston Erdington Great Barr Greet Hall Green Hamstead Handsworth Harborne Hay Mills Hazelwell Highgate Hockley Hodge Hill Kings Heath Kings Norton Kingstanding Ladywood Longbridge Lozells Moseley Nechells Newtown Northfield Olton Oscott Perry Barr Perry Beeches Pipe Hayes Quinton Rednal Rubery Saltley Selly Oak Shard End Sheldon Shenley Green Small Heath Smethwick Solihull South Yardley Sparkbrook Sparkhill Springfield Spring Hill Stechford Stirchley Summerfield Sutton Coldfield Ward End Washwood Heath West Heath Weoley Castle Winson Green Witton Yardley Yardley Wood RELIGIOUS HOUSES
Church of England Churches
Listed left are Districts/Parish Churches within the City of Birmingham boundary. Clicking on the District will take you to the District Information Page which also shows an approximate Ordnance Survey Grid Reference. Where Birmingham has been indicated this means Birmingham Central. All sources are from Birmingham Central Library archives, Birmingham Diocesan Directory and the Victorian History of the Counties of England. Warwickshire Vol.VII
Unless identified separately & specifically ALL Churches are C of E
C of E
Pipe Hayes – St Mary Padstow Road / Tyburn Road ( O. S GR SP 129916 )
Consecrated in 1930 when a parish was assigned out of St Barnabas’s, Erdington.
Registers at Birmingham Central Library – Archives department
Brethren – Tyburn Road Pype Hayes
Gospel hall was registered for public worship in 1911.
Congregationalists and Independents – Pype Hayes
Pype Hayes Chester Road chapel was opened in 1929. The church was formed in 1928 as a sequel to services conducted by High Street, Erdington at Paget Road Council School.
Registers at Birmingham Central Library – Archives department Baptisms 1930 – 1947
St Peter & St Paul Kingsbury Road ( O S GR SP1191)
The church was founded in 1929.