We rely on volunteers to actively run the organisation, preserve records & get involved with projects.
Chairman of the Projects Committee
Mr. Tony Bowers, Lluest, Llanbedr, Gwynedd, LL45 2HL
This position is VACANT ……. If you would like to apply for this position, any queries in the first instance should be directed to the General Secretary
The Projects Committee has a general oversight and co-ordinating role in relation to all the work undertaken by the individual co-ordinators of Society projects and holders of Society indexes.
ASK THE PROJECTS OFFICER
- If you want to know if anyone is already working on a particular project.
- If you want ideas for a project of your own which would benefit members of the Society.
- If you would like to help with a project which is already in progress.
TELL THE PROJECTS OFFICER
- If you have already decided to begin work on a project of your own.
- The Projects Officer acts as registrar for all Society projects, and any private projects which are made known to us.
- Early consultation could avoid unnecessary duplication of effort.