C of E
Springhill – St Peter Springhill / George Street West ( O. S. GR. SP 053876 )
Consecrated 1902. A parish was assigned to it out of All Saints, Birmingham and St Mark’s, Birmingham in the same year. Under the Birmingham Churches Act of 1897 the benefice of St Peter Dale End (Birmingham) which was made redundant and closed in 1889 were transferred to this church.
Registers at Birmingham Central Library – Archives department
Baptisms 1902 -1960
Marriages 1903 -1989
Banns 1935 – 1974