C of E
Summerfield – Christ Church Summerfield Crescent / Gillott Road ( O. S GR. SP 053812 )
Consecrated in 1885, a parish being assigned from St John’s, Ladywood in the same year. Part of the parish was transferred to St Augustines’s, Edgbaston in 1906. City Road Mission Room opened in 1896 was transferred to the parish of St Augustine, Edgbaston in 1906. Old School Hall, Caplow Street has been licensed for public worship since 1908, and Cavendish Road Hall since 1914.
Registers at Birmingham Central Library – Archives department
Salvation Army – Marroway Street Summerfield
Hall was registered for public worship in 1902.