C of E
Springfield – St Christopher Springfield Road / Woodlands Road ( O. S GR SP 097829 )
St Christopher Church was consecrated 1907, as a Chapel of Ease to St John’s Sparkhill. A parish was assigned out of St John’s in 1911 Part of the parish went to form a new parish of St Edmund’s Tysley in 1931.
Registers at Birmingham Central Library – Archives department