C of E
Kings Heath – All Saints High Street / Vicarage Road ( O. S. GR. SP 074817 )
Erected 1859. A parish was assigned out of St Nicolas’s Kings Norton and St Mary’s Moseley in 1863. Parts of the parishes of St Mary Magdeline, Hazelwell 1932 and Holy Cross Billesley Common 1937, were taken from this parish. The Bethany Mission House, Kings Road; was opened in 1912 and is perhaps to be associated with the St Mary Magdeline Mission Hall, licensed for public worship in 1915. Which was replaced by the consecrated church of St Mary Magdeline, Hazewell.
Registers at Birmingham Central Library – Archives department
Marriages 1863 -1970
Baptist – High Street Kings Heath
Chapel was built in 1816 and rebuilt in 1872.A third chapel was completed in 1898. The church originated in 1813 as a branch of the general Baptist New Connexion church at Lombard Street Birmingham meeting in a cottage in High Street Kings Heath. A daughter chapel was opened in Oxford Road Moseley in 1888.
Bretheren – Open Bretheren – High Street Kings Heath
Hope Chapel was registered for public worship in 1924. A brethrens meeting is known to have existed, at Kings Heath in 1921. There was a meeting place in the High Street in 1957.
Christadelphians – Alcester Road Hall
Meetings were first held in 1924 when a room was hired at Alcester Lanes End. The ecclesia was associated with the Temperance Hall (later Midland Institute) group.
Christadelphians – Institute Road Kings Heath
Hall was registered for public worship in 1955. The ecclesia associated with the Masonic Hall Group, had a meeting place in Institute Road as early as 1906.
Methodists – Addison Road Kings Heath
Chapel was registered for public worship by the United Methodists in 1927. There was a bible Christian chapel on the site in 1908.
Methodists – Cambridge Road Kings Heath
Chapel was opened by the Wesleyans in 1887.
Methodists – Vicarage Road Hazelwell
Chapel was opened by the Wesleyans in 1910.
Other Churches and Missions – Addison Road Kings Heath
Union Church was registered for public worship in 1892.
Other Churches and Missions – Institute Road Kings Heath
Mission hall was registered for public worship in1913.
Spiritualists – Highbury Road Kings Heath
Meeting-rooms were registered for public worship in 1938.
Spiritualists – York Road Kings Heath
Spiritualists Church was registered for public worship by the national Spiritualists in 1942.
St Dunstan 1896 Kingsfield Road (O.S. GR. SP 0781)
The mission was established and an iron church was opened in Station Road in 1896. This was destroyed by bombing in 1941 and services were held in various places until the new church hall serving as a chapel, was opened in Kingsfield Road in 1953.