C of E
Bartley Green – St Michael & All Angels Field Lane (O.S.GR. 998819)
Consecrated in 1840. It was a chapel of ease to St Laurence, Northfield until 1933 when it became a chapel of ease to St Gabriel’s, Weoley Castle. A Conventional District was attached to St Michael’s in 1950, and this became a parish in 1956.
Registers at Birmingham Central Library – Archives department
Brethren – Jiggins Lane Bartley Green
Gospel hall was opened in 1922,
Methodists – Adams Hill Bartley Green
Ebenezer Chapel was built by Primitive Methodists in 1866, possibly for a congregation reported in 1851 as worshipping at Bartley Green. The chapel was in use in 1940.
Methodists – Woodgate Valley Pastoral Centre Northfield
Registers at Birmingham Central Library – Archives department Baptism 1951 – 1962 Marriages 1927 – 1952