C of E
Washwood Heath – St Mark Washwood Heath Road ( O. S GR SP 104887 approx )
St Mark’s Church was licensed for public worship as a chapel of ease to St Saviours Church, Saltley, in 1890 . Consecrated in 1899. A parish was assigned out of St Saviour’s in 1907. Part of the parish was taken to form a new parish of St Mary and St John’s, Shaw Hill in 1929.
Registers at Birmingham Central Library – Archives department