C of E
Hazelwell – St Mary Magdalen Vicarage Road / Priory Road ( O. S. GR. SP 063810 )
Originated as a mission of All Saints, Kings Heath, first licensed in 1906 and known as the St Mary Magdalen mission church from 1916. A conventional district was attached to the church in 1922 and a parish was assigned to it, out of the parishes of All Saint’s, Kings Heath, St Nicolas, King’s Norton, and The Ascension, Stirchley in 1932. Consecrated in 1936.
Registers at Birmingham Central Library – Archives department
Baptisms 1922 – 1981
Marriages 1936 – 1986