C of E
Billesley – Holy Cross Brigfield Road / Colemeadow Road ( O.S GR. 084807 )
Consecrated in 1937 when a parish was assigned out of Christ Church, Yardley Wood, St Agnes, Cotteridge, All Saints, Kings Heath.
Registers at Birmingham Central Library – Archives department
Baptisms 1935-1967 (1935 –1945 includes baptism of TMW Webster 1944 at St Lawrence)
Baptist – Brook Lane Billesley
Chapel was opened in 1928. The church originated in mission work about 1897 by High Street, Kings Heath chapel.
Registers at Birmingham Central Library – Archives department Baptisms 1750 -1837
Burials – deaths 1794-1834
Church of Christ – Yardley Wood Road Billesley
Schoolroom was opened in 1931 for a church formed two years previously. The meeting was discontinued in 1948 and the building was subsequently re-opened as a Full Gospel Church.
Full Gospel Churches – Yardley Wood Road Billesley
Tabernacle formerly belonging to the churches of Christ was registered for public worship in 1948.
Methodists – Trittiford Road Billesley
Chapel was built by the Wesleyans in 1928.The congregation had previously held services at the council school.
Our Lady of Lourdes Trittiford Road ( O S GR SP0980)
The mission was established in 1931. The church a brick school hall, was opened in 1935. From 1951 a priest from here also celebrated mass at Glenavon Road Warstock / Yardley Wood.