All Bookings are based on the Acceptance by trippers of the Rules below.
- All bookings must be paid for in advance, no money accepted on the coach.
- Bookings taken on the basis of first come first served.
- Bookings are considered firm only when paid for in full, meaning the organiser (me) being in receipt of your cheque or cash.
- Coach seats allocated on the day upon boarding.
- Final Bookings date is 10 days before the trip date for Archive offices, 28 days for Fairs (where tickets are purchased by the Society).
- Any cancellations after such times, monies are non-
refundable. When Fairs Entrance Tickets are purchased by the society, (i.e. monies paid out) on trippers behalf, then no Refunds after purchase by the society.
- Substitutes/name changes after the 10 days to cover others dropping out will be from the trip organiser’s waiting list.
- Organisers of sub-
groups act as agent of Midland Ancestors and must ensure those sub- group members are acquainted with these rules.
- All trips subject to enough interest to make the trip economically viable and a suitable vehicle being available.
- Bookings by trippers made on the basis of acceptance of these rules. Making a booking confers upon the tripper the obligation to turn up on time so not inconveniencing anyone else on the coach.
- Organiser’s decisions are final.
To get back to the Trips page click here